You are here
Drupal / Web Developer with Mobile Experience
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Accella is looking for a developer with experience building websites and modules in Drupal. The candidate will need to show an expertise in Drupal development that goes deeper than basic theming and should have experience building custom modules
In addition to Drupal experience, we are looking for a candidate with a mixed skillset, including experience developing native or Xamarin based mobile applications and/or experience with .NET development. While the position will be Drupal focused, it is likely the candidate will be asked to work on projects ranging from web to mobile, so we are looking for a more well-rounded individual in terms of a technology background.
We will heavily weigh the applicants problem solving skills. Must be highly motivated and a serious self starter.
Must have the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical resources. We are looking for someone that enjoys being part of a team and will offer feedback and ideas in order to design and develop the most solid and extensible products for our clients.
We want a leader, an ideas person, and someone that is eager to work on multiple challenging projects, sometimes simultaneously.
What we expect in a candidate:
- BS in Computer Science, BS in closely related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Candidate must be located within the US, but can be located anywhere around the country
- 3 years experience with Drupal development
- At least 5 years experience with software development
- 1 year experience with mobile development and at least 1 app in the app store
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem-solving and creative mindset
- Experience thriving in a high-performance, results-oriented organization
- Experience and proficiency in interacting with external clients
- Experience with various mobile platforms such as Windows 10 a plus
- Experience with AR / VR implementations a plus
- Experience with Smart Glasses a plus
What we offer you:
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Telecommute (occasional client meetings may be necessary)
Accella is a web, mobile, and interactive software development company with headquarters located just outside of Baltimore, MD that was recently nominated as one of the best places to work. With a wide array of clients across multiple industries, our development opportunities are vast and always interesting.