You are here
Sr. Drupal Developer
Be sure to mention you found this job on the Drupal Job Board.
If your experience matches our requirements please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience working on large-scale Drupal projects for high profile clients.
The position is full-time. We have offices located in LA and San Diego, CA. Telecommuting is a consideration. We offer healthcare benefits, vacation time and a retirement plan.
· PHP and MySQL experience required
· CS Degree required
· Working knowledge and experience with Drupal strongly preferred (interest and ability to learn Drupal API required)
· Unix/Linux, Apache, server administration knowledge a plus
· Experience creating client documentation (requirements, scope of work, etc.)
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Client relations skills
· The ability to finish a project 100% required
· Custom PHP/MySQL coding (e.g., Drupal modules and custom db queries)
· Website architecture planning
· Work with Project Manager to create Scope of Work, requirements analysis, etc. for client projects by providing technical details and estimates.
· Code review
· Installation and configuration of Drupal-powered websites
· Patch existing modules for additional functionality
· Security updates
· Client contact throughout development process
· Work closely with the rest of our development team