You are here
ANALYST / STRATEGIST / PROJECT MANAGER
email email@example.com - Junior candidates considered
Affinity Bridge is a innovation and software development agency who focused on creating positive social change in the world.
We support a wide variety of clients working on social justice, environmental sustainability, education and health and safety.
Affinity Bridge is seeking a someone who enjoys meeting with clients/stakeholders, understanding their business needs, and designing solutions which will engage their audiences. We're looking for a progressive, highly-organized individual who understands technology and and can apply it to our clients project outcomes. You don't need to be a web developer, but we do need someone who enjoys working online and grasps new ideas quickly.
You'll work directly with our company's strategists and developers as well as our diverse range of clients, crafting proposals, mapping out projects, drafting budgets and setting timelines. The candidate will need to understand the client’s needs and act as a product owner while maintaining ongoing contact with the client.
Your comprehensive documentation of your work will be key to ensuring we learn from every project, delivering continually improving value to clients. And you'll identify new opportunities for working more effectively.
- Business analysis
- Project management
- Proposal writing
- Content and donor strategy
- Information architecture
- Requirements gathering
- Sprint management
- Digital strategy, including content strategy and information architecture planning
- Analysis of business practices, systems, data, content, and analytics
- Elicitation/facilitation, including workshops and stakeholder engagement
- Optimizing conversion paths, including donor strategy and e-commerce support
- User interface design and design management
- Project and team management
- Writing proposals, project briefs, budgets, audits, and support documentation
- Wireframes and data diagrams
- Quality assurance, user acceptance testing, training, and exceptional client support
- Detailed knowledge of Drupal, WordPress.
- Nice to have: knowledge of Salesforce, NationBuilder, Engaging Networks, Other CRM products Familiarity with CSS and HTML, development frameworks, open source projects and culture
What we offer
- A relaxed and supportive workplace that fosters creativity.
- A place that supports teaching and learning.
- A job where you can contribute back to the Drupal project.
- Top notch development practices that we're constantly pushing ourselves on.
- Interesting clients who are doing good things in the world.
- Challenging projects, where you can learn new technologies.
- A great group of people to work with. A company where you can cultivate a career you enjoy.
- Being part of something you can be proud of.
- And of course, nice things like extended health, professional development funding, and paid time to work on R&D and open source contributions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a short letter and CV to find out more.