You are here
Please see below job description.
Position Description: AINS, Inc. has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a mid-level Web/Drupal Developer to contribute the design and development of Drupal and other Open Source Web Services on a large IT project providing application operations and maintenance, COTS integration and software development services and business solutions for more than 50 mission systems in the Federal Government. The Web/Drupal Developer will work closely with government customers and other Web Developers working with Open Source products. Candidates should be proficient in Drupal, responsive design techniques, and emerging web-based technologies.
General roles & responsibilities:
- Perform Drupal development and testing across multiple public web sites.
- Work with customers to translate business needs into web applications.
- Help shape a project timeline for your deliverables to the customer.
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures, including following the change management process and ensure compliance with USAID SDLC standards and customer specifications.
- Stay abreast of current technology and seek out new tools that can be utilized appropriately
- Understands the necessity of meeting deadlines on time.
- Must possess at 3+ years of professional IT consulting experience.
- Must possess at least 3+ years with Drupal site development.
- Must be able to triage, troubleshoot, and delegate tasks where appropriate to review and respond to technical challenges
- Requires strong communication skills with other team members and clients
- Requires the proven ability to manage time while working on a variety of tasks
- Possess a willingness and attitude to help customers find workable solutions
- Technical experience with installing Drupal in a LAMP and Windows/IIS architecture
- Two years of experience with Open Source web applications
- Background with social media integration as well as Google Apps for Work.
- US citizenship and active Secret Clearance
- B. S. degree or equivalent experience
About AINS, Inc.
AINS, Inc. has been in business since 1988 and provides over 380 Federal agencies with IT products and services. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD and Reston, VA http://www.ains.com for more details. AINS offers:
- Career growth
- Competitive salaries & incentives
- Good benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
- Education cost reimbursement
- AINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.