You are here
Amazee Labs AG
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you love tacos, live music and Drupal? That's a great start - we do too. Our Austin branch is growing and we're looking for a full-time, local Drupal Developer to join our team.
Amazee Labs is a leading Drupal agency with locations in the U.S., Switzerland and South Africa. Our services include web development, consulting, hosting and maintenance. We are a full-service web agency that excels in user experience design, responsive developmend and Drupal 8.
Our ideal candidate for this position is a Drupal generalist with experience in D8.
- Develop new Drupal 8 websites and build custom backend features
- Maintain and add new functionality to existing Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 websites
- Produce clean, quality code built for scalability and performance
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings and demo completed work to clients
- Be a team player and integrate well into our diverse and international team
- 2+ years general Drupal experience, at least 6 months with Drupal 8
- Drupal site-building experience and familiarity with core and contributed modules
- Ability to create and modify custom Drupal themes
- Passion for precision, quality, detail and building beautiful websites
- Experience working collaboratively using version control systems (Git and GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Currently living in Austin/surrounding area or willing to relocate (relocation compensation available)
- You are an active contributor to the Drupal project and community
- You are experienced in web API usage, Solr and automated testing tools
- Work with a passionate, experienced and international team
- Flexible work time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- Annual budget for tech equipment, health & wellness and professional development
- Paid attendance to annual North American DrupalCon
If you're excited by the opportunity to join an international Drupal agency and think you might be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you. Please include your resumé and a cover letter telling us about your work experience and some things you enjoy doing in your free time.