You are here
Senior Drupal Developer - London N1 - to £60k + Excellent Benefits (Private medical, Chef, Flexible hours, Summer offshore office and more)
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to add a compelling background story about yourself!
One of the UK’s most established and respected Drupal organisations is looking for a highly experienced and confident Drupal Developer to join their team in a senior level capacity.
Why would you want to work at this company?
They are a vibrant, progressive, hardworking and fun organisation. They have delivered some of the most high profile Drupal websites in the UK - from stunningly visual sites for some of the UK’s most important cultural institutions, to high volume data intensive back-end applications. They provide a chef who cooks healthy lunches twice a week, have free Japanese language lessons, provide private medical insurance, and a 5 a side football team. They also have a flexible approach to timekeeping and working from home.
You'll be joining their team of around 20 (the bulk of them Drupal developers, themers and site builders) to deliver Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 projects for their high profile list of large public and private sector clients.
They are an agile company and as such you will be encouraged and expected to be involved with the client during discovery to help steer and guide their requirements and expectations.
Essential skills and experience
- Many years experience with Drupal, including experience scaling Drupal
- In depth knowledge of relational databases specifically MySQL
- In depth knowledge of technical design using a range of technologies including Apache,
- Experience with Tomcat, Lucene/Solr, PHP, Memcache, content indexing, content clustering, taxonomies, and ontologys
- Ability to understand, define and communicate detailed system interactions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, particularly for internal and external clients
- Self-starter with ability to plan and prioritise workload.
UPDATE: THIS IS NOT A REMOTE JOB - Although we offer flexibilty to our staff dependent on circumstance, most of your time would be spent in our Islington offices. Please don't apply if you are not based in the UK or not planning on relocating.