You are here
Drupal Developer / Devops / Sysops
For further information about this post, please contact us via email@example.com
This is an on-site permanent position in London, UK. Please do not apply if you are an agency, a freelancer, or unable to work full-time in London.
We are a London-based development agency that specialises in working on large public and third sector projects. Following a sustained period of growth, we are now looking for a bright and ambitious Drupal Developer with automation or sysadmin experience.
Most important is a talent for coding/scripting, and a passion for learning. We are a very client-focussed company, so the ability to build innovative solutions to suit unique client requirements is paramount.
- Experience in developing Drupal 7 websites
- Version control, Git experience - particularly via CLI
- Sysadmin experience designing, implementing and configuring secure LAMP/LEMP stack, including infrastructure monitoring and caching (memcache, APC, Varnish)
- Experience with configuring CI software, such as Jenkins
- Ability to write custom automation tasks with scripting tools, e.g. Bash/Perl/Python
- Experience of designing and consuming APIs and Web Services (SOAP / REST), including knowledge of security concerns and mitigations
- A proven ability to work on multiple development strands in a given period;
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- The ability to work on-site in our Borough office, Mon-Fri
Experience in developing or deploying other modern PHP frameworks, e.g Symfony/Laravel
Experience deploying (and rolling back) web applications using automated processes, e.g. Capistrano, PHing, or custom scripting with git tags
Experience in developing or deploying Drupal 8 websites
Experience in designing clustered or load-balanced website infrastructures;
Experience with designing, configuring, and maintaining AWS environments (EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, auto-scaling)
Experience with provisioning tools, e.g. Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Fabric
Experience configuring virtualisation for development processes, e.g. Docker/Vagrant
Experience designing/integration testing (static, unit and functional) environments, specifically with Drupal, e.g. PHPCS; PHPUnit/SimpleTest Selenium/Nightwatch
We will provide:
Your choice of a Mac/Linux laptop
Professional development training
Flexible working opportunities after probation period
28 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
Role-related healthcare benefits
Friendly and supportive environment
‘Open fridge’ policy and lunch provided daily
An office front door that is three metres from a pub…
We will provide you with all the support you need to develop your knowledge and experience.
Big Blue Door is an equal opportunities and living wage employer.