You are here
Please e-mail your resume to careers (at) bluecoda (dot com) and tell us why you would be great fit!
Blue Coda, an award-winning website development agency based in Cambridge, MA, is looking for talented Drupal developers to join our team.
We do more than just build websites; we create solutions that fit our clients’ needs while pushing the boundaries of what you can do with Drupal and other technologies. We don’t expect you to know it all and are eager to help you get going with tools and solutions you’ve never tried before. All Blue Coda engineers are part of a cohesive team that meets daily and reports directly to our Manager of Engineering.
Want to dive into Docker, Selenium, Sauce Labs, Drupal 8, Symfony2, Less/SASS, AWS, Azure, Xdebug, PHPStorm, dozens of API integrations, and tons of other up and coming solutions in an Agile environment? Then this is the place for you. We take the time to figure out the right way to tackle problems and explore new ideas.
Our work is done in JIRA and Slack, and we love making bots.
We have both short and long-term contracts forecasted over the next several months, and can offer immediate work opportunities per your availability.
We don’t expect every developer to have experience in all of these areas, but you should be familiar with most.
- Agile development practices, including Scrum and Kanban.
- JIRA project management Agile boards
- Git & Bitbucket or Github
- Drupal 7
- Drupal 8
- Drupal APIs like the theme API, forms API, Entity API.
- General Drupal sitebuilding
- PHP 5.6/7
- Selenium/Automated Testing
- Continuous Integration
- Docker/local development environments
- Not local to the Boston area? That’s fine! We’re open to working remotely with individuals from all over the US.
- Whether you are full time in our office or working remote, you'll be part of a true team and included in our daily Scrum calls, exposed to new skills and tools, and provided guidance throughout.
- What happens after the project is complete? We’re always seeking new talent and open to establishing an ongoing relationship for the build of future projects.
- No recruiters or agencies please.
About Blue Coda
Blue Coda is a fast-growing digital agency in the heart of Cambridge, MA. We are a technology/language agnostic company at our core, but have been working primarily with Drupal for the last several years. We have been fortunate to land some pretty amazing projects over the last 18 months and our pipeline of high-end development work has never been stronger. Some recent clients include: Virgin, Partners Healthcare, EnterpriseDB, CloudHealth, Numerix, InterSystems, Harvard and MIT.
Competitive salary based on experience