You are here
Drupal backend developer
In case of interest, please address you resume and motivation letter to email@example.com
Connect-i is a web development company created in 2008, specialized in Drupal technology. We are the developer and maintainer of the fast-growing Opigno Learning Management System, based on Drupal technology.
Our clients are located all over the world and range from SME to multinational corporations, universities and public administrations.
Our key values are innovation, technical expertise, quality and excellence in service offered to our clients. We are also strongly open-source minded, and contributing to the community is in our core values.
We are looking for a Drupal developer, back-end oriented.
You will have a large autonomy in your tasks, and be involved in the following activities:
- Take part to the development team for our clients’ projects
- Collaborate with other back-end developers, front-end developers, graphical designers and user experience specialists
- Take part to R&D activities for the development of our product
- Ensure an optimal reliability of developments by using functional tests and unit tests
- Carry out load tests, ensure optimal efficiency of your developments
- Take part to evolutive and corrective maintenance of our clients’ platforms
- Contribute to Drupal.
- You have an engineer degree, with strong analytical skills
- You have some proven experience of Drupal development, including with Drupal 8
- You are used to work with GIT version control system, according to agile methodologies, and with quality insurance procedures like unit testing and load testing
- Some basic Linux server administration would be an asset
- You benefit from professional proficiency in English
- You are curious, innovation-oriented, and motivated by the fact to contribute to the development of a fast-growing and innovative project
- You are a reliable person able to take decisions and work in a small team, to manage the pressure in case of demanding and fast-changing projects
- You are eager to raise challenges.
We offer to join a young and dynamic team, contribute to the development of an innovative project, and take part to multicultural projects with major clients, and a large visibility.
We are working according to a startup and easy spirit, with flexible working hours.
Our company is more focused on results and efficiency than procedures, offering an easy communication where everybody's can share his ideas and contribute to the positioning and success of the company.
You will also have the possibility to take part to Drupal developer meetings in Europa and the USA, in order to stay at the cutting-edge of technology and knowledge.
Assistance for relocation can be offered.
Start date: As soon as possible
You will have to regularly contribute to Drupal, first regarding Opigno modules that are available on Drupal.org, and also for contrib modules used we are working with and that could be improved.