You are here
Senior Drupal Developer
Please apply online at http://grnh.se/xgdjb51
Senior Web Developer - Drupal
The Senior Drupal Developer is a key member of Delphic’s open source team. You will have the unique opportunity to lead and build custom applications that predominantly use Drupal as a CMS, delivering easy to use software for a wide array of Delphic’s industry leading clients. As a natural in open source philosophy you will be team oriented, have strong communication skills and have the ability to engage with clients at the appropriate level.
- Assist with requirements and architect web-based solutions, including integration with existing client systems using the LAMP stack environment.
- Guide the efforts of our development team on complex Drupal website development initiatives.
- Develop and integrate application programs.
- Apply development/programming “best practices”, such as specification design/review, object oriented development, in-line comments and other typical documentation specifications
- Database development, including database design normalization, modeling and maintenance
- Develop and execute test plans, test specifications, and test cases.
- Collaboration with QA team in design and implementation of test plans resolving any issues and ensuring software quality.
- Provide application support including problem research, analysis, resolution, and on call support when necessary
- Setup and maintain Linux / Apache environments
- Assist in business development efforts including proposals
- Complete documentation and adhere to all development and implementation standards in accordance with Delphics standard and procedures.
- At least 5+ years of professional web development experience.
- 3+ years of project experience with Drupal, including Drupal API and hooks
- Strong experience with Drush
- Knowledge of MySQL database AND PHP database access objects
- Experience using Git for source control
- Devops experience with Linux/apache
- Experience managing and growing a small team preferred, but not required