You are here
Front-End Software Engineer
Please fill in the webform at http://www.digitaldeployment.com/jo...
As a front-end software engineer at Digital Deployment, you will specialize in building next-generation responsive Drupal themes and help support existing clients for front-end questions and issues. You will work with a designer, a strategist, and a content specialist to build beautiful websites that empower our clients to communicate online.
- Working with the designer to make sure design comps are technically feasible and in alignment with the scope of the project
- Implementing complex responsive themes for Drupal 6/7/8 using modern front-end technologies
- Working directly with the client as second tier support for front-end questions and issues
- Continuously improving our front-end design and implementation processes, in service of quality and efficiency
- You have a good design eye, and the tenacity and judgement to prioritize your work; you know when being a perfectionist is called for
- You have the communication and collaboration skills needed to work in a small team, and directly with our clients
- You have experience building website themes using templates, preferably for Drupal using PHPTemplate
- You are current on CSS standards and browser support, and you use CSS preprocessors
- You version control your work using Git
- You know enough PHP to be dangerous
Digital Deployment has been working with institutions, associations, non-profits, and other organizations locally and nationwide since 2004 to empower them to communicate online and connect with their constituents. We host and maintain about 200 client websites and provide extraordinary training and support.
Why you should join our team
Digital Deployment invests heavily in its work culture and its people and has been recognized by the Sacramento Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work.” And it shows: our clients and customers love working with us. We honor each other’s strengths and contributions and we learn new stuff all the time. We tick all the boxes: great pay, full benefits, 401k, unlimited paid time off, free on-site food. (Once Slack has a food transportation option, we’ll Slack you food if you’re remote.)
We are currently considering U.S.-based applicants only.