You are here
Please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your resume in PDF format or URL
- Links to sample work and/or portfolio
- Your contact info
No recruitment agencies. No development agencies.
Digital Pulp is seeking a passionate and talented Drupal Developer to join our team in NYC and help create exemplary and interactive brand experiences for our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to be part of an experienced development team at one of New York's most well respected digital agencies. This is a full-time employee role in NYC.
Here’s what we love about you:
- 3+ years experience with custom Drupal module and theme development
- Proficency with cross browser/device responsive development
- Ability to code, review and test custom Drupal modules without breaking Core
- Experience with Linux environments
- Experience working with Photoshop to save images for web
- Experience with performance optimization tools such as YSlow or PageSpeed
- Experience with Git
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disicipline (preferred)
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and clients
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
This candidate must be authorized to work in the US.