You are here
Drupal Developer (PHP, Web Technologies)
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (DRP/02/17), to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers).
We currently have a vacancy for a Drupal Developer fluent in English to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Design and development of new web applications using Drupal;
- Review existing systems’ architecture, design component architecture and build blocks;
- Data analysis and modelling;
- Test, deployment and evaluation of the applications and provision of the relevant reporting;
- Installation, configuration and management of the system’s releases;
- Draft software documentation;
- Participate in progress meetings, working groups and meetings with the users.
- Minimum 15 years of combined relevant academic studies and experience in IT;
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in Web design using Drupal and PHP;
- Experience with software development methodologies like RUP, Agile and interoperability technologies such as web services and service bus would be advantageous;
- Understanding of SOA and business process analysis would be an asset;
- Strong redaction and communication skills;
- Ability to work in an multi-cultural environment, being a rapid self-starter and a strong team player;
- Excellent command of English both written and oral.