You are here
Drupal Mid/Sr Developer
To apply, please visit the following page: https://ffwagency.recruiterbox.com/...
About the role:
We are looking for both Mid and Sr level talented developers that have a minimum of 3+ years of experience developing LAMP (Drupal preferred) applications. This person can code custom modules according to coding standards and best practices. They can test the quality and security of the code they write and will often handle complicated backend tasks such as migration, search customization, and web service programming. The position requires exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking a web project from the development phase to the final product.
We are looking to hire directly for one of our three offices in Ukraine (was previously Blink Reaction) Nikolaev, Kiev, and Lviv. For a strong candidate, we can consider a fully remote hire.
Mid & Sr level Drupal Developers:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of professional experience in the web industry
- Strong understanding of the LAMP stack
- Master of HTML, CSS/SASS, JS and other web related letter combinations
- "OOP" is not a short version of "OOPS" for you
- You know the theory and how to apply it in your code
- Clean, organized and performant code
- Your code is a masterpiece, always.
- You write code with care for others - it can be used instead of project developer documentation.
- Expert knowledge of Drupal (Drupal 8 highly desirable)
- Not only you can write modules and themes but tend to make core contributions as well.
- Experience with massive site/data migrations
- You've been through this at least once, survived and ready to take on more.
- Web services and APIs guru
- You can turn Drupal into a data store with inbound and outbound API web service integrations.
- You are very lazy, so you automate everything you can
- Project setup, code reviews, tests, deployment and maybe even some code production (Have you mastered AI yet?).
- Opinionated perfectionist with net positive team collaboration skills
- You are a star but not only in your own eyes but in the eyes of the rest of the team
- Developers can learn from your code reviews
- A mentor everyone craves to learn from
- You are excited when others make achievements that you were part of (even if not noticed or mentioned)