You are here
Web Developer (Drupal)
GPS Alliance - University of Minnesota
To apply for this position, please visit the job description link(s) below, click the “Apply” button at the bottom of the page, and follow the instructions provided.
GPS Alliance IT team seeks a web developer with Drupal 7 experience to join us for a fixed 12 month contract. This is a full-time (including benefits) Civil Service position.
Please see the full job description here: https://www.myu.umn.edu/psp/psprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=316315&PostingSeq=1
- Bachelor’s degree OR a four (4) year combination of education and experience with three (3) of those years specifically performing professional web design and development work.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience using web-based tools, technologies, practices, and web authoring software, PHP, HTML, and CSS to create web templates and style sheets, websites, email templates, and web features
- Experience and knowledge of web-based practices, tools, and technologies including information architecture, usability, accessibility, web analytics, content management systems, search optimization, and social media strategy
- Experience implementing and administering web content management systems
- Working knowledge of Git and Unix command line
- Demonstrated ability and enthusiasm to learn new technical skills and web programming languages and/or new features of current programming languages
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate with others
- Experience collaborating with writers, editors, designers, and communications staff
About GPS Alliance
The Global Programs and Strategy Alliance (GPS Alliance) is the central international office for the University of Minnesota system. The GPS Alliance is the driving force for the University of Minnesota in globalizing teaching, learning, research, and engagement. We support the University's mission by working closely with campuses, colleges, units, faculty and staff, students, and the community to comprehensively internationalize the University of Minnesota.
To apply for this position, please visit the job description page, click the “Apply” button, and follow the instructions given.