You are here
Front-End Developer (Freelance)
How to Apply: visit http://isovera.com/careers/freelance NOTE: Agencies or outsourcing companies will receive no response.
Isovera is always looking to bring in top-notch freelancers to help us deliver award-winning projects. Our Isovera-approved Freelance Team consists of quality experts that serve as an extension of our full-time staff.
We are currently looking for an experienced Front-end developer looking for a flexible schedule. Someone who can help troubleshoot when what you want to see... isn't what you get. Our technology platform of choice is Drupal. So, if you are a front-end expert, plus you have a solid understanding of Drupal -- that's double points.
* Highly aware of current trends and best practices in web design/technologies
* Evolving knowledge of cross-browser/platform issues, especially for performance and accessibility
* Experience with responsive images and SVG
* Familiarity working with Git in a team or open source project
* A trouble-shooting super hero -- able to take a dysfunctional site and make it look the way it was intended using best practices.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong understanding of web interface, usability, and design.
* Attention to detail while managing your time across multiple projects
Would love you to have. . .
* Professional experience with Drupal theme development or Twig templating language
* Experience with Pattern Lab (or similar styleguide/design system)
* Knowledge of front-end task runners
* CSS/JS animation and/or illustration skills