You are here
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusted by more than 240,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce is the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation to retailers, brands and branded manufacturers across retail B2C and B2B industries. In addition to its flagship open source eCommerce platform, Magento Commerce boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omnichannel solutions empowering merchants to successfully integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. With over $50B in gross merchandise volume transacted on the platform, Magento Commerce is the dominant provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000, counting more than double the clients to the next closest competitor, and to the Internet Retailer Hot 100. Magento Commerce is supported by a vast global network of solution and technology partners, a highly active global developer community and the largest eCommerce marketplace for extensions available for download on the Magento Marketplace.
Magento is looking for an analytical and strategic Product Manager to join its Growth team focused on building out a new online sales channel. You’ll work with the Head of Growth Marketing, our CMO, and other senior marketing leaders and be responsible for objective analysis, operational insights, cross- functional leadership, and strategic initiatives to drive overall active account growth.
You’ll be joining an entrepreneurial team with a bold, ambitious, mission to grow Magento’s active accounts manifold over the next 3 years. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology in general, the ecommerce space and Magento specifically.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- - Work with the Head of Growth Marketing and marketing leadership to:
- - Build an optimize a new light-touch online sales channel for Magento’s product suite.
- - Design new sign-up, pricing, trial, and purchase flows across all products.
- - Lead a team of designers and engineers to test new ideas and establish a culture of innovation
- through brainstorming, experimentation, and postmortems.
- - Write specs, develop UI/UX wireframes, manage project/sprint execution, define A/B tests, and lead
- roll-out strategy.
- - Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage
- patterns to uncover new marketing and purchasing insights.
- - Help grow a world-class cross-functional growth team which will help Magento achieve its active
- account targets for years to come.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- - Undergraduate degree from top tier university, BS in Engineering, Computer Science or Math a plus.
- 4+ years of work experience in product, growth, or marketing roles in enterprise software, SaaS, or
- consumer internet.
- - Experience building and launching multiple successful web products and features.
- - Hands on knowledge and expertise in analyzing large sets of data to inform decisions.
- - Experience working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- - Excellent written and oral communication skills (powerpoint and excel).
- - Deep understanding and empathy for users and customers.
WORKING FOR MAGENTO
Working at Magento means becoming part of one of the fastest growing commerce solutions companies on the planet. More than 240,000 merchants rely on us to fuel their growth.
A career at Magento puts you on the cutting-edge of the commerce industry and offers many opportunities for advancement. And, as a part of our family of products and services, you’ll also gain valuable exposure to a wealth of commerce knowledge, experience, a global customer and employee base, and world-class resources.
We’re always looking for talented people who want to help shape the future of commerce, and who believe in the power of collaboration.