You are here
Sr. Drupal Developer
Alongside other skilled and sociable developers, you’ll work as part of a fully comprehensive development department, based at our Dutch headquarters. Focusing on the backend, you are a major cog in the development of the award-winning websites we produce for creative agencies around the world, always looking to make things better.
Role & Requirements
- We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of Drupal experience and a senior-level command of PHP.
- You know about the architecture of great builds, and have worked for major clients before.
- Next to modules and plugins, you use your knowledge of PHP to make web applications happen.
- Upgrading from Drupal 7.0 to 8.0 is a challenge, but no problem for you.
- Confident in developing for a broad spectrum of high-load, high-performance environments, you can independently develop backends environments that are efficient and secure.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) is no problem for you and you can work according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- Like your future coworkers, you have a relentless drive and dedication for creating good work. You have a great sense of responsibility and are flexible if that’s what it takes to get a job done.
- Speaking Dutch is ‘niet noodzakelijk’ but the ability to read and write English is a must (your colleagues come from all over the world, so the skill to swear in several languages will stand you in good stead;).
Why You Should Apply ASAP
In return for your devotion to clean code, we can offer you a pretty hot position at one of the most fun companies around. With a one-of-a-kind culture, winter sports and summer parties, fantastic foodevery day, and an unlimited supply of caffeine, you’ll be in great company.
If you’re looking to do seriously good work at a young and successful company, land this position while it’s hot. Please respect the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter tailored to this position.