You are here
Sr. Drupal Web Support and Developer
Molly Duggan Associates, LLC
Interested? Tell us about yourself and why you are the perfect candidate for the job and upload your resume. Apply now at https://mollyduggan.com/sr-drupal-w...
Molly Duggan Associates is looking for a professional, organized and personable, dynamic and friendly person that acts as a first line of defense, team member to support our Drupal help desk under the supervision of our Project Manager and Senior Web Developer. Answering the phone, responding to help desk tickets, chatting via our help desk or Slack and generally responding to clients needs will be your priority.
We are looking for individuals that have a great understanding of HTML and CSS, have worked with the Drupal UI (both D7 and D8) and can build a View or a Webform, familiarity with responsive design and development (singularity, breakpoint, etc.), and has a desire to learn and hone your Drupal skills. Use of PatternLab is a huge plus. You should also be comfortable working with tight deadlines and a long-standing queue of projects, and be able to adjust to shifting priorities and organizing multiple projects at the same time.
…and for the bulleted list
- Good oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work well under tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and experience with a multidisciplinary team
- Highly motivated
- Flexibility in adapting to changing tasks/priorities
Patience. Lots and lots of patience. — Patience, as they say, is a virtue, and one that anyone that deals with customer service issues must have. From the technical support client who forgot their password to the customer calling to discuss a detail of their site, handling customers with care is a special and important quality to have regardless of your role.
Expediency. — The faster we resolve a problem, the happier our client will be, and the lower the cost per call will be. And while you shouldn’t rush through a customer’s problem, there should be a level of efficiency to get quickly to the root of the issue by determining the best solution.
Assertiveness. — We enable our team to do what it takes to reach the clients objectives.
Thirst for improvement. — We treat our customers as respected collaborative partners by offering training, resources, and incentives. In your role, you will be expected to look for ways to improve the customer experience and make suggestions when you see that changes need to be made, or client tutorials need to be updated for ultimate clarity.
Commitment. — It is important that we keep you interested and passionate about our service. Our goal is to provide an atmosphere that is dynamic and engaging. When you're not working on client requests or building tutorials for your clients, we encourage you to learn about other areas of the business that you can offer creative ideas and lend a hand to.
Our ideal candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications or Graphic Design or Equivalent
- Drupal 7 & 8 and PHP expertise (researching, installing, and testing modules, creating and modifying PHP and template files, module development, using panels and views, etc.)
- Experience with MySQL and relational databases
- Familiarity with TeamworkPM and Harvest
- Preferred: Excellent knowledge of English grammar and usage
- Able to meet with clients in the local San Francisco Bay Area
Here's what we can provide the right candidate
- Industry competitive salary
- Location: Our offices in the Bay Area — working remotely is an option. If you are out of country, this position is not for you.
- We'll provide the latest applications so that you never have to worry about technology failing you while you're on a call or chat.