You are here
The Drupal Developer role is responsible for development of new business and redesign websites for variety Nasdaq Corporate Solutions’ clients using open source technologies including Drupal. The position will work closely with the service management, client onboarding, and product and technology teams. Additionally, the Drupal Developer role will help provide insight into best practices for Drupal and mentor developers learning the platform.
- Creating responsive front end themes for Drupal.
- Responsible for taking a web project from the scope & development phase to the final product.
- Collaborating with a cross functional team including client onboarding, service management, design and back end development.
- Participate in design and architecture reviews of new applications and system enhancements.
- Work closely with service, product and technology teams to investigate problem and implement solutions.
- Aid in coaching and mentoring peers learning Drupal.
- Provide insight into best practices of working on a Drupal platform.
- Previous experience with Drupal configuration management, PHP templating and theme preprocessing.
- Experience in developing custom modules for Drupal.
- Experience coaching and mentoring developers on Drupal.
- Ability to debug and find problems with existing systems.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Twig, Github, PHP.
Education, Professional accomplishments, and Certifications:
- BS/BA required, preferable in Computer Science.
- Minimum 3+ years of development experience in web and internet technologies.
- Direct experience developing in Drupal 6, 7 or 8 and other open source technologies.
Direct experience developing in Drupal 6, 7 or 8 (preferred)