You are here
Apply on Company website: https://goo.gl/SMzybi
This position is responsible for a variety of technical duties for the NCAA’s Drupal-based website, microsites and other digital projects. This position is a part of the digital communications team charged with overseeing the development and technical management of ncaa.org, including the move to Drupal 8. This position will play an active role in ensuring the website’s consistency, effectiveness and overall functionality.
- Prioritizing, planning, and managing changes to existing Drupal site, modules and implementing new services.
- Identifying and addressing technical problems, including but not limited to, browser functionality issues, broken links and Drupal-related bugs.
- Managing and processing web requests from internal staff - ensuring timely posting of content such as news stories, documents, photos, etc.
- Creating new and revising existing web pages.
- Ensuring ncaa.org web servers, hardware, and software are correctly operating, including making regular, timely security updates in Drupal.
- Managing website code repositories and maintaining code branches.
- Consulting with NCAA IT Department as well as other web vendors contracted to assist in developing and redesigning ncaa.org.
- Staying abreast of current best practices and trends in the Drupal community.
- Plans and Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Technical Insight – Applying knowledge of technology and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Balances Stakeholders – Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communication that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Situational Adaptability – Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with Drupal 7.
- Proficiency in custom module development, key contributed modules and core API.
- Mobile-first attitude.