You are here
Sr Drupal Developer/Architect
Please contact Chandra at email@example.com to apply.
Senior Drupal Developer/Architect to build and maintain complex and customized websites and applications. The candidate will interact with stakeholders to design, implement, configure, migrate, and operational launch of new Drupal sites including developing complex custom modules, themes, content, taxonomies, and workflows. Candidate must have a proven ability to integrate systems and third party products; and a track record of delivering high-quality, web-based business solutions in a timely and effective manner. Candidate must have hands on experience in architecting using PHP, Drupal 7/8 (headless Drupal experience is a plus). Track record of contributing Drupal modules is also a plus. Experience of AWS, Acquia or other Cloud implementation is needed. Dev ops kind or tasks will also be a huge plus.
The candidate will lead the development, configuration, migration, integration, testing, and maintenance of Drupal website. Coordinating with the IT website and Dev Ops teams and other stakeholders. The candidate must lead the migration, integration, configuration, and operationally launch and maintain the new Drupal website from an approved Cloud service provider. Work with other members to establish web architectural standards and patterns. Lead the design, implementation, and testing for a new Drupal website. Lead the designing of robust architectural solutions and contribute towards meeting the business needs. Work with a cross-functional team and provide guidance to team members to support the open-source implementation, development, integration, and maintenance of web-based solution. The candidate should use best industry practices in software development processes, including change management, supporting backlog prioritization and LOE estimates, sprint planning, unit-testing, and continuous integration.
Required Skills and Education:
· 6+ years of experience configuring, developing, integrating, and maintain new complex and custom web-facing Drupal sites, modules, and themes from a Cloud service/AWS environment.
· 5+ years of experience with Drupal 7, Postgress, MySQL, Apache SOLR, and LAMP architecture.
· 3+ years of experience with visual design expertise and building responsive design web sites to support multiple platforms including desktops and mobile devices.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
· Ability to formulate solutions based on objectives and requirements.
· Proven ability to prioritize tasks, meet aggressive deadlines, and work collaboratively in a team environment.
· Knowledge of configuration management practices and use of code repository tools such as SVN, GIT, bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
· Ability to manage and facilitate relevant portions of the SDLC using agile practices.· Strong design sense and expertise in information architecture and usability.