You are here
UI Developer / Drupal Themer
new target, inc.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today or direct message us on Twitter at @newtargetinc.
New Target offers the opportunity to advance your career working with an experienced Drupal application development team.
- Support web design projects from concept through launch, incorporating the appropriate branding, and maintaining established standards and best web practices
- Develop innovative, highly usable interfaces; implement effective, graphical, and functional designs
- Assist in UI/UX decisions based on a strong understanding of W3C and usability standards and best practices, and reflect them in design as appropriate
- Analysis, development, deployment of client websites using standardized processes and development guidelines
- Deployment of open source solutions, e.g. Drupal, WordPress, and Joomla
- Strong ability to solve problems and troubleshoot LAMP-based web applications and code
- Research and learn new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study
- Test web applications in multi-platform, cross-browser development
- Work with clients and team members to determine creative design options that best meet the project requirements and communications goals
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of content management systems Drupal and Wordpress, and their modules and plugins
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be creative, self-directed, motivated, and collaborative; must be comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in hands-on development
Education & Certifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Remote positions available
- Located in Historic Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, USA
- @newtargetinc on Twitter
- @newtargetinc on Facebook
- Strong and steady company growth every year since 1999
- Fast-paced but flexible and positive atmosphere
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- CareFirst health insurance (HMO, PPO and HSA options)
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Diverse client base brings new work, new challenges to the team!