You are here
new target, inc.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today or direct message us on Twitter at @newtargetinc.
New Target, a leading web development company, is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to our growing DevOps and hosting operations team. Our new DevOps Engineer will have experience in supporting the web development process throughout the entire software development lifecycle—from architectural conception to development to deployment and beyond. This individual will have an enthusiastic team spirit, excellent programming skills, problem-solving abilities, and a strong work ethic.
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
• Four or more years of Linux Administration and LAMP stack experience
• Working knowledge of internet and server technologies
• Provide administration and maintenance of production servers running Red Hat/CentOS
• Experience supporting Drupal (7 & 8) WordPress web application development and hosting operations
• Experience with system logs, system performance variables, and managing server projects
• Direct experience in web development and data integration a plus
• Able to communicate effectively with LAMP stack developers, solutions architects, and project managers
• Skilled and experienced with open source DevOps technologies (Chef, Jenkins, Kibana, Selenium, Docker)
• Setup and maintenance wizard with LAMP, WIMP, etc.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with security best practices
• Desire to learn in a collaborative environment
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
• 5+ years of experience
- Located in Historic Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, USA
- @newtargetinc on Twitter
- @newtargetinc on Facebook
- Strong and steady company growth every year since 1999
- Fast-paced but flexible and positive atmosphere
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- CareFirst health insurance (HMO, PPO and HSA options)
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Diverse client base brings new work, new challenges to the team!