You are here
Drupal developer @ European Commission
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DataFlow/ONE Agency is working on contract (NovaComm) at the European Commission with an estimated budget of 70 million. Over the next years the NovaComm-team will help the European Commission to achieve its objectives by providing services for development and management of websites and other digital communication channels.
We are now looking for a motivated Drupal developer to join our NovaComm team working at the premises of the European Commission (DG IT) in Brussels. You start working on potentially the biggest roll-out of Drupal worldwide. Your tasks are the following:
You will help capture the functional requirements.
- Based on these specifications you will assist the team in defining how the solution should be build.
- You will install and configure the Drupal ecosystem.
- You will install and configure core and contributed modules.
- You will script and develop custom made modules.
- You will take care of theming and front-end development.
- You will analyse and fix bugs and will be responsible for maintenance.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with enterprise Drupal development.
- You have an in depth knowledge of the Drupal ecosystem, core and contributed modules, Drupal coding standards etc.
- You are experienced in site-building, developing modules and theming in Drupal 7 and/or Drupal 6. You have had a look at Drupal 8 already.
- You have excellent analytical skills and have an eye for detail.
- You are capable of integrating smoothly in an international environment, self-starting rapidly and are a valuable team player.
- You have very good communication, writing and negotiation skills.
- You are able to explain and justify technical choices to a non-technical audience.
- You speak and write English fluently. Knowledge of Dutch or French is an asset.
- A challenging long term position (as a freelancer or an employee) at the European Commission, working on highly influential websites (30 million monthly visitors) within a multi-cultural environment.
- You will be working at the premises of DG IT in Brussels. This is the HUB for all things Drupal at The European Commission.
- An open corporate culture that values communication and human interaction.
- Together with our competence manager you determine your individual career path.
- Regular technical workshops and trainings are offered enabling you to obtain certificates.
- Close follow-up by the internal team.
- Numerous social team and business events.
- Dedication and professional talent are rewarded with a competitive salary and extra-legal advantages such as group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers ….