You are here
Email your resume and code samples to Sadie Perkins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Messages from recruiters will be ignored.
Outside is seeking a talented junior-level back-end Drupal developer to add to its team. The successful candidate will have interest in working on a team in the design, development, enhancement, testing, debugging, and implementation of software applications using Drupal and full LAMP stack technologies (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a Content Management System (CMS), preferably Drupal.
- Git and GitHub
- pull-request workflows
- Familiarity with developing responsive websites
- REST web services
- Varnish and Memcache
Other Important Traits
- Eager to learn and accept new challenges, working both independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to brainstorm ideas, do research, and remain current with industry trends and best practices.
- Enthusiasm, personality, a passion for teamwork, and a positive attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving capability.
- Write clean and readable, well designed code.
- Create & update features.
- Produce detailed documentation.
- Test, test, test…
- Code reviews
Important: This position is based in Boulder, Colorado. Sorry, no telecommuting.
If you're interested, please email your resume and code samples to Sadie Perkins: sperkins at outsidemag dot com