You are here
Please apply online: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o1kh4f...
At the Pac-12, we love sports and technology! Join our team and you’ll get to work on the digital home of the conference of champions.
- Build and maintain our web applications and infrastructure with emphasis on live streaming video and mobile web.
- Build desktop and mobile web UIs while focusing on well-designed solutions and performance.
- Coordinate development efforts with product managers, on-staff and contract developers.
- Plan, estimate, develop, and deploy updates and new site functionality.
- Write exemplary, well-tested code.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Support site operations and respond to performance issues.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Love for Sports, Media, and Drupal!
- Deep experience with high-performance Drupal sites and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Features, Panels, Services, and Context.
- 2+ years web development experience using modern front-end frameworks on responsive web apps.
- Apache Solr.
- Experience designing, building and consuming RESTful web services.
- Caching, scaling, and front-to-back performance best practices using memcache and varnish on Acquia hosting.
- Experience using Git.
- Expertise with Linux (Ubuntu) and cloud hosting environments.
- Agile Development and Continuous Integration using tools such as Jenkins, Behat, Selenium, etc.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Building and maintaining Content Management Systems (CMS).