You are here
The Prosper Group
Easiest way to apply is using our application on Smart Recruiters:
The Prosper Group is seeking a creative and versatile Web Developer to join its growing production staff in charge of developing websites, landing pages, web-based products, and when asked, tactics on world domination. This individual will be responsible for working on a very fluid team where they will have develop for front end websites (Drupal and WordPress), backend frameworks (Ruby on Rails, node.js), and computing services (Lambda), and inhaling 6 BW3 wings (any flavor) in under 2 minutes.
The Web Developer will be responsible for working within a team to take a website, landing page, or web based product from the design phase to full launch. Most projects will be developing, updating, or maintaining websites for over 50 high profile clients.
As needed the developer will provide expertise for web based product development including maintenance of existing products.
- 1-2 years Front-end development experience specifically in Drupal or WordPress
- Extensive knowledge of web platforms, theming, and transition from PSD to web
- Adequate knowledge of testing websites across multiple browsers for a uniform experience for user across multiple platforms and browsers
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Active communicator
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. The Prosper Group offers a competitive benefits plan to its full-time employees. Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements may apply.