You are here
Front End Drupal Developer
**Local candidates only please**
We are currently seeking an experienced Drupal developer to add to our marketing team. The candidate will be responsible for updating the design, development, administration, and final implementation of 7 corporate websites in addition to some content marketing websites. The candidate will also be responsible for building interactive content marketing components such as graphs, charts, and interactive infographics.
- Architect and build/theme custom Drupal 7/8 websites and applications
- Develop custom, responsive HTML/CSS themes
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Keep modules and core updated to minimize security risk
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Help create landing pages and develop A/B tests to improve conversion rates
- Work with marketing to maximize the websites’ contribution to our lead generation efforts
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Advanced Drupal Administration skills including Views, Feed consumption, Drush, Database Management, Security, Complex User Management
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability at hand-coding CSS
- Solid collaboration skills for working internally in order to learn our current approach under our existing team leadership
- Ability to work on multiple projects and budget time accordingly
People have always been the key to the success of Shamrock Trading Corporation. They give our companies an edge in the marketplace and help build long-term relationships with our customers. To make sure we attract and retain the best people, Shamrock provides a premier set of benefits for our employees and their families.
- Medical: Fully-paid health care, dental and vision premiums for employees and eligible dependents.
- Financial: Generous company 401(k) contributions and employee stock ownership after one year of service.
- Fitness: On-site fitness center and company-sponsored Fitbit® program.
- Additional Benefits:
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Tax-saving flexible spending plan
- Annual accrual for vacation, personal days and holiday pay
- Complimentary AAA membership
We want to contribute to the Drupal Project.