You are here
Drupal Architect / Senior Drupal Consultant
TATA Consultancy Services Limited
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience building large-scale web sites and applications in Drupal and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop high-quality code, have excellent communication skills, love solving complex problems, and provide a voice in solution design and direction.
• Design, Develop and implement custom modules in PHP/Drupal according to requirements
• Participate in daily meetings and regular planning and review sessions
• Interact with cross-functional teams to ensure complete delivery of web applications
• Provide documentation as required and participate in code reviews, planning sessions and routine status stand-ups
• Provide accurate level of effort time estimates and provide recommendations for feature prioritization
• Assist in release/deployment planning and execution activities
• 5+ years of experience in Drupal application development
• Advance experience with Drupal architecture, best practices, coding standards, GIT workflow etc.
• Experience with object-oriented design and data modeling
• Experiance working with CI tools - Jenkins, Travis etc.
• Experiance working with jira, confluence, Slack and other similar collboration tools.
• Familiarity with user experience design principles and processes
• Experience with third-party applications/tools and integration
• Knowledge of web application security considerations
• Working knowledge of Web servers (Apache)
• Experience with source/version control systems
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and analytical/problem solving abilities
• Social media or user generated content experience highly desired
About TATA Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognised as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 300,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.54 billion for year ended 2016 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
At TCS we encourage all employees to engage in open source and especially the Drupal community. We make the process of contributing back to the community a part of everything we do from code, organizing camps, developing training sessions, speaking at conferences, and participating in various working groups.
Please share with us your contributions to the Drupal community and how you they help you be the best candidate for this job.