You are here
Drupal Web Developer
Please contact Zach Troyer at email@example.com for more information.
Are you looking to grow your career as a web developer and get hands-on experience with the latest and greatest technologies and development methodologies?
TEKsystems client is looking to add a contract Web Developer to their Marketing Technology (MarTech) team. This role will work closely with the Web Development Manager and also interface with the web development architect closely. The overall role this Web Developer will take on will be supporting Sales & Marketing technology that field reps use to drive new sales & land new customers. You will be leveraged to upgrade these sites & platforms for better overall functionality. You must be passionate about web development and have great "out-of-the-box" thinking. Solving complex problems will be a daily requirement in this role with this group. Our client is really trying to be a digital first company, so creating world class sales tools is of the highest priority.
Skills & Abilities:
● Uses strong technical skills to identify problems in applications, troubleshoot their source, and implement fixes.
● Must be able to quickly explain a problem and resolve it using external support teams when necessary.
● Must have excellent project management, administration, organization, presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal
communication skills and strong problem solving capabilities.
● Must have the ability to multitask, prioritize and be able to work independently or within a team environment.
● Must be willing and able to take on new responsibilities with a strong desire to succeed and produce results.
● Carefully listens to understand business problems from internal customers and provides solutions to meet those needs.
● Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives. May refer to established precedents and policies.
● Ability to clearly understand needs, and articulate benefits and constraints of solutions will be important.
● Experience in an Agile development environment a plus
● Ability to scope, build, iterate quickly while delivering customer impactful functionality
● Knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, email and internet software applications
● Google Analytics as a information user and tagging implementer
● Browser interoperability
● Server side programming language (PHP)
● Responsive coding experience
● App development experience a plus
● Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator)
● Experience with content management software (Drupal)