You are here
Drupal Web Developer II
We are currently seeking a Web Developer II with a solid understanding of Drupal's best practices to provide guidance and support to the USC Libraries WebOps team. This position works closely with the members of the Library IT team to support and maintain the Libraries’ multiple web properties, develop library-specific web applications, and enhance end users’ online experience of using library resources to conduct academic research.
The successful candidate will be involving with various projects including but not limited to:
- Maintainance and improvements of D7 multi-sites (4)
- Migration and redesign of WordPress site as a D7 multisite
- Integration of external research oriented applications via API
- Integration of Ex Libris Integrated Library Sytem via API
- Further designing and developing personalized user dashboard
- Accessibility audit and improvements to meet WCAG 2.0 standards
- Re-architecture of website and UX testing to improve usability
- Begin evaluating requirements and steps needed for redesign and migration to Drupal 8
- SharePoint intranet design and features build out
Who We Are: The USC Libraries actively support the discovery, creation, and preservation of knowledge. We develop collections and services that support and encourage the academic endeavors of faculty, students, and staff; build a community of critical consumers of information; and help develop engaged world citizens. USC has 23 libraries and information centers and the USC Digital Library.