You are here
Web Developer & Programmer - A&S Computing
Washington University in St. Louis - Arts & Sciences Computing
Web Developer and Programmer - AS Computing - 36482
Washington University St Louis
School of Arts and Sciences
We would like to invite you to visit our careers site to complete your application.
1. Select the link to access our careers site.
2. Sign In to access your account or if you are not an existing user select the New User link to create one.
3. Review the job description and select the Apply button to begin your application.
If you are a current employee of our organization please use the following link instead:
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of A&S Computing. This position is for the Danforth Campus.
- Drupal site development.
- Drupal overhead development and enhancement (module development).
- Perform Drupal module updates and maintain existing sites (security and performance).
- Other programming.
- Provide basic support for the faculty, staff, and students in Arts & Sciences including, not limited to, desktops, email, and software.
- Provide back-up coverage for Arts & Sciences Computing staff, including 24/7 support rotation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field OR a minimum of 3 years Drupal or Php and SQL programming experience
- Exposure to the ctools plugin API, Drupal templates, theming, twig, and yml.
- Interest in responsive and adaptive techniques.
- Basic understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- UNIX shell experience and a working knowledge of Git.
- Familiarity with an Agile work culture.
- Experience developing for mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
- High level of proficiency in PHP web development.
- Familiarity with Linux administration, Apache configuration, and MySQL database design.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and team orientation.
The hiring range for this position is $45,298 - $57,759 annually.
-Retirement Savings Plan
-22 vacation days
-8 Paid Holidays
-Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
-Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
-Free Life Insurance
-Health, Dental, Vision
-Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
-Long Term Disability Insurance
-Flex Spending Plan
Human Resources website (hr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.