You are here
Sr. Full Stack Drupal Developer
Are you a creative, innovative, driven full-stack developer that wants to help solve big problems in the areas of health and education? Then, consider joining our team - WebFirst is an award-winning web & mobile application development company that is building cutting edge technology solutions in the areas of global health, education, agriculture and international development. Drupal is our specialty, where we have developed Drupal sites across the federal government and non-profits. Our clients include: USAID, NIH, Centers for Medicare, USDA and Johns Hopkins!
For more on our case studies - take a look at: http://webfirst.com/casestudies.
- We are open to (1-2 days/week telecommute) after an initial f/t ramp up period in our office working with our team.
- Must be Local to DC area or willing to relocate
- At least 5 years of Full-Stack Drupal Experience with strengths in back-end Drupal module development
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at both a technical and non-technical levelSome Drupal Architecture Skills (e.g. experience with module selection)
- Experience with Drush and working with command line (linux)
- Skills in LAMP (PHP) / MySQL development
- Experience with Apache Solr or equivalent
- Experience with DevOps (dev/stg/prod) and source code repository (Jira, git, etc)
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Interest in open source and open source CMS systems
- Experience in Acquia Cloud
- Familiarity with the Drupal API
- Skills in Drupal Theming
- Experience with Drupal 8 is a plus!
- Applicants who submit code samples and/or drupal.org profile link will be given priority
Relocation and Sponsorship applicants accepted.
NOTE: Only direct hires, please - No recruiters or outsourcing companies!